The Taste of a Terroir offers an in-depth look at our single vineyard Chardonnay and Pinot Noir bottlings. A Wine Educator will teach you about the vineyard’s terroir while you explore these highly regarded, cool climate wines, paired with an artisan charcuterie plate (included in pricing).
Current Tasting Menu:
- 2018 Oliver’s Chardonnay
- 2018 Rincon Chardonnay
- 2018 Rosemary’s Chardonnay
- 2018 Stone Corral Pinot Noir
- 2018 Rincon Pinot Noir
- 2018 Rosemary’s Pinot Noir
- $10 refundable deposit required when making a reservation.
- Reservations available for parties of 6 or less only – this includes children and designated drivers.
- Members of our 6 and 12 bottle club receive 1 complimentary group tasting (for up to 4 people) each year
- This tasting is offered by reservation only and lasts a maximum of 2 hours.
- One tasting fee is waived with the purchase of 4 bottles.
- Please review our health and safety guidelines for tastings at this time.
- Limited accommodations are available during inclement weather and your reservation may be rescheduled.